you were only there for eight hours
THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I’LL REBLOG BC JFC I’M LAUGHING SO HARD
he was stressed oke
OMG PLZ B TRUE LOOOOLL
Anonymous asked: Don't you think it's inappropriate for a so called 'feminist blog' to be making Kim Kardashian seem like a role model? Shouldn't you be posting about women with real strength and intelligence not these fake talentless fame hungry; gold diggers? They are single handedly setting back the feminist movement and I don't think you should support that.
I’m sorry what did you say about my girl Kim??
She is a woc who turned a man betraying her trust and publicly shaming and embarrassing her into a multi-million dollar industry for her friends and family. She is the Mary of our time. I don’t understand how that is “talentless” or unintelligent.
Here is a quick list of 5 reasons why y’all are wrong about Kim Kardashian:
- Here are a few charities Kim Kardashian is known to donate to and support:
2. When Kim’s marriage publicly fell apart and she was being constantly ridiculed by assholes like you, do you know what she did?? She donated twice the value of her wedding gifts ($200,000) to the Dream Foundation because she felt GUILTY that her marriage didn’t work out. Because people were trying to shame her into staying in a loveless marriage. Do you know what Kris Humphries did? Fuck all.
3. She speaks and donates regularly at events to help impoverished or otherwise disenfranchised women. Ugh. So fake. Helping out other women.
4. Actually, she gives 10% of all her income to charity which is the recommended amount for anyone to donate. As of June 2013, she had earned $10m - you do the math. How much did YOU and your favourites donate last year?? Yeah, sit down.
5. When she was pregnant, she was likened to Shamu the orca whale because she put on weight BECAUSE SHE WAS GROWING A BABY INSIDE OF HER. Despite this straight up bullying, she put her family first and continued to eat right for her daughter. How selfish. So weak.
If you think the actions of one woman can undermine a whole movement, you gotta rethink what feminism means to you.
Also, never talk to me about Kim Kardashian unless you acknowledge that she is a strong business women who can make the best out of a bad situation. I love Kim K.
BEST post I’ve seen on tumblr in a long time, sick of the countless asks I get whenever I post a picture of Kim. I absolutely adore her and believe she is a fantastic role model in terms of monetizing sexism - literally profiting off of peoples deluded belief systems whilst supporting other women. Love her crazily x
Drake wouldn’t treat me like this
"If you’re a Kanye West fan, you’re not a fan of me, you’re a fan of yourself. You will believe in yourself. I’m just the espresso. I’m just a shot in the morning to get you going, to make you believe you can overcome the situation that you’re dealing with all the time."
Kanye West during his BBC Radio 1 interview with Zane Low (x)